Choral Director of Rosewood High School
Fine Arts. Dept. Head
National Board Certified
Planning time: 11:45 - 12:50 at RHS
Contact #: 705-6050 ext. 3869
1. Jan. 30: Parent meeting at 7PM in RHS music room: for any parents interested in being involved in a music booster’s club.
2. Feb. 19: Artventure Trip money due
3. Feb. 21-22: Allstate Chorus (Selected students only)
4. March 1: State Solo Adjudication (Selected students only)
5. March 7: State Large Ensemble Adjudication (REQUIRED COMPETITION)
6. March 13: Auditions after school for talent show
7. April 4: Talent Show Fundraiser
8. April 10: ARTventure Trip
9. April 15: All-County Chorus (Selected students only)
10. April TBA: Military Appreciation Day performance
11. May 6: Performance at Black Jack Revival
12. May 15: Spring concert, 7PM at Rosewood High School: Students are required to attend this concert. It is a grade.
13.May 16: Spring Concert during 2nd period for student body: Students are required to attend this concert. It is a grade.
14. May 27: Awards Program at RHS
15. May TBA: Performances for Cherry Hospital, Renu Life, and The Pines
Congratulations! State Superior Rating!