All the OCS students are expected to be at school everyday and do their very best in every class.
Each OCS student must have the following:
- 4 English credits
- 3 Math credits
- 2 Science credits
- 4 Social Studies credits
- 1 Health and PE credits
- 6 Occupational Preparation credits
- 4 Career/Technical credits
Also, each student must complete:
- 300 hours of school-based training
- 240 hours of community-based training
- 360 hours of paid employment
Finally, each student signed a "Respect Agreement" at the beginning of the school year. They agreed to show respect to all students and staff at the school. Please remind them of this.