- No food or drinks are to be brought to class under any circumstance. This includes gum. This is in order to promote a safe and clean environment. Water is permissable on PT days.
At no time are Cadets, aside from Staff, to be in the staff room without the permission of the staff, CPT Addis, or SFC Tootle.
- No foul language will be tolerated at any time.
- No cell phones or electronic devices of ANY kind are to be brought to class. They will be confiscated if you are caught with them. In compliance with school policy, they will be turned into the office and the parents of the Cadet will be forced to retrieve them.
- Cadets are to raise their hand to be recognized.
- Leave any outside conflicts where they belong, outside. They will be treated with ZERO tolerance inside the classroom.
- In addition to these rules, Cadets are expected to comply with the dress code and all other school policies.
These rules are designed to promote a safe and clean environment for our Cadets. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to use our Questions and Answers segment or contact the JROTC Department. 25 August 2014
Last Modified on August 22, 2014